Monday, March 21, 2016

Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Her Relationship With Suraj Giwa’s Family

Currently troubled Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) president and Nollywood star, Ibinabo Fiberesima has revealed that no relationship currently exists between herself and the family of Suraj Giwa, the victim of her 2006 manslaughter incident. Fiberesima who is looking to the Nigerian Supreme Court to overturn her 5-year jail sentence recently upheld by a Lagos state Appeal Court told Showtime Celebrity that the family of the deceased banned her from communicating with them. Contrary to reports that have been making the rounds that the actor constantly communicates with late Suraj Giwa’s family, she revealed that she was warned to stop visiting his mother. “I don’t have a relationship with the family. They banned me from coming to see them. I used to visit the mother, but they warned me to stop coming to their house. So, I can only pray for them and that’s what I did always,” Ibinabo Fiberesima revealed. According to her, she doesn’t even have their the telephone number of any member of the family. She said, “If I had their GSM lines, I would have sent them messages. But like I said earlier, I was banned from visiting them. They said I should not dare get close to them.” Credit: TNS

No comments:

Post a Comment